WELCOME TO AFFORDABLE RENTALS BRISBANE

YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. In this blog we will write articles about the Social Security System and those issues, that affects people that rent, and also those that own properties for rent. We hope that our articles will help them understand the situation better. L S H.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Australia affordable houses

WELCOME TO BRISBANE AFFORDABLE RENTALS, IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THEREIN TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
-
Welcome to our blog, affordable rentals
and this post, Australia affordable houses
-
Australia affordable house
-

This is one of those affordable house that were being built in the sixties. They were good house, even though they were built as cheap as they could be built, for reason of affordability.







Australia affordable house
Dear readers, today we are going back to post just a simple post about housing, because we would like to insure that this blog is not forgotten, so I am going to write about the work that I did when I came to Australia, and in particular we are going to talk about the old housing industry in Australia, when I was working on these affordable house, so let me start telling you.

In Australia as well as in other part of the world not all the houses are the same, because houses come in a variety of styles and sizes, of course we all would like to live in the best houses available, but most of us would not be able to afford large expansive houses, therefore, we have to be happy to live in any house that we can afford to buy or rent.

For this simple reason of affordability, in order to satisfy the house market so to speak, there are several types of house that are being built at any given time. Here I am not going to mention the many type of houses that could be built, because we are only saying this to point out to you what we are going to say next about building affordable houses, in order to point out the sorts of houses that I ended up working on, or to fix or build in the early sixties.

In the early sixties I ended up working on average houses that the working class could afford to buy, or at least the aim of the builders that were building these houses was based in this affordability, since they had designed them with this purpose in mind, because in the end even though they had been built cheap not all of us would be able to afford to buy them. But anyhow this was the purpose of building these types of cheap houses in the early sixties.

---------------------------------------------------

Building houses from scratch

My story of building affordable houses from scratch

Let me say this, one of the reasons why I have started writing all these articles about building houses is because, I would like to tell you the story of my life and what I did when I came to Australia; but at the same time I would like to say something useful to my readers, and I believe that knowing how the houses are built might be useful for my readers as well, since knowing a few things about building houses comes handy at times; you see, we all live in houses and therefore we would like to know as much as we can about them.

Now what I might be telling you here is the story of my life and how I worked in the building industry, but while I am doing that I am going to make an effort to describe how these building things were and are done with as many details as I can, so that anyone interested in houses might be able to learn something useful from these building articles.

Now has I have explained already in our last article, I was working in the building industry with this Italian builder, with this builder not only we were re-stumping or building rooms under the existing houses, but we would also build new houses from scratch. As I have already said at the beginning of the sixties most of the digging were still done by hand, especially the type of work that we were doing on these new houses, as machines then were used mostly if there was a lot of digging to be done and with the machines of those days one can only dig straight forward things and not small detailed digging as they were required to do for these type of houses, anyhow as I said, I did a lot of this digging work as I was employed as builder labour.

Therefore, now let us imagine that I have finished digging these stump holes and some foundation for this new house, as I have explained in our previous article, and now, we need to concrete the foundation and also to concrete stumps. So let us go over what we had to do, because in those times these things were started from scratch, yes form scratch and by this we mean that we did just about everything ourselves by hand.

I believe that this post is already long enough, so we are going to talk about how to make concrete, in our next post, so, see you soon.

------------------------------------

Affordable Rentals 
Australia affordable house

IS TO BE CONTINUED; 
Next time with, mixing your own concrete 
---------------------------------------
 Some helpful links here under
Yola.com


No comments: